101 Tips for Excel Course
Course DescriptionThe 101 Tips for Excel Course teaches the most effective technique to understand the subject thoroughly. This course is taught by top industry experts and academic professionals. Enrol our top online courses now for a super discounted price. This Excel online course is meticulously researched and prepared with the utmost care. All of the topics and subtopics are scientifically organised, taking into account the learner's psychology and overall experience. All of the modules are bite-sized, audiovisual, simple to comprehend and interactive. With a rich learning experience and pleasant customer service, Academy of Skills ensures quality and care. When you buy an online course from Academy of Skills, you get full access for 365 days and full tutor support and 24x7 customer service. Most of our skilled instructors guarantee that they will answer all of your questions and make your learning experience pleasant. Furthermore, you will receive an electronic certificate immediately after finishing the Excel Course, which will assist you in obtaining work in the appropriate sector by enhancing your expertise and CV. You should select this best Excel 101 Tips for from Academy of Skills if you want to learn about this topic while focusing on high-quality learning from professionals and experts. There are no hidden costs or examination fees. We are entirely transparent and honest about all of the course costs.
Why Study This Online Excel Course?Microsoft Excel course will broaden your knowledge and add valuable skills to your resume. There are no set deadlines or instructional schedules so you can go at your own pace. You are free to study at your own speed, but to obtain the certificate; you must pass the assessment test or project. (Note: Some of our online courses do not have any MCQ examinations or assessments. We can add an assessment on request.) Our online learning platform can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer, which will be used to deliver the course. The best part is that because this course is video-based, you may pause it whenever you want to take your notes.
Why Study with the Academy of Skills?
- Audio Visual Lesson Easy to follow Audio Visual lesson with lesson control at your fingertip
- Learn anything Whether you want to develop your skills or learn a new activity, you have an online course.
- Learn Anywhere You can learn a new skill from anywhere, including the convenience of your couch.
- Access to Top Instructors Learn from alumni from prestigious universities and cultural institutions who will share their insights and knowledge.
- Instant Certificate Upon successful completion of each course, you will receive an instant digital certificate.
- Affordable Courses Best Prices With Regular Savings
- Learn Anytime Learn new skills your own pace and on your own time; study anywhere and whenever you choose.
Will I Receive A Certificate of Completion for 101 Tips for Excel Course?Yes, after completion of this course, you will be able to request a certificate of completion from the Academy of Skills. You can order the certificate with our secure payment system. Use the link at the bottom of this page to order the Certificate. An exclusive discount is offered for pre-orders. You can request for PDF Certificate, PDF Transcript, Hardcopy Certificate and Hardcopy Transcript after successfully completing the course. We offer Free UK Shipping for all Hardcopy orders. Visit the Certificate order page (https://educationtraining.org/certificate-transcript/) to purchase/claim your certificate.
Requirement For Excel online Course
- There is no formal entry requirement.
- A desire to learn
- A PC or mobile device
- Intro to the course and your tutor 00:03:00
- Enter number and fractions 00:06:00
- Entering Dates and Times _ i2F003 00:08:00
- Name Cells and Ranges 00:04:00
- Validate Data ebtry using a pick list 00:08:00
- Extend a series of dates with autofill 00:05:00
- Add a symbol or special character 00:04:00
- Compare multiple spreadsheets using freeze panels 00:07:00
- Hide rows 00:05:00
- Keyboard 00:10:00
- Speak Cells 00:04:00
- Find and replace data 00:11:00
- Add values 00:04:00
- Function wizard 00:07:00
- Formulas with comments _ i2F003 00:05:00
- OneNote 00:06:00
- Define a constant 00:05:00
- Apply names in functions 00:05:00
- Figure out the best loan terms 00:05:00
- Internal Rate of Return 00:05:00
- nth largest value 00:04:00
- Large, small, max, min 00:05:00
- Conditional formula 00:03:00
- Conditional formula with names 00:04:00
- Count if 00:03:00
- Conditional sum 00:03:00
- Inner calculator 00:03:00
- Square Roots 00:04:00
- Calculate the duration between two times 00:05:00
- Calculate days between two dates 00:05:00
- Enter list data using a form 00:05:00
- Searching through a data list 00:05:00
- Import a word list into Excel 00:05:00
- Sort a list 00:02:00
- Filter a list 00:03:00
- Sort by multiple criteria 00:03:00
- Find averages in sorted group 00:06:00
- Filter by multiple criteria 00:04:00
- Remove duplicate records from a list 00:04:00
- Count filtered records 00:07:00
- Filter by multiple criteria in the same column 00:07:00
- Chart a filtered list 00:03:00
- Look up information in a List 00:06:00
- Create a Chart 00:06:00
- Modify Chart details 00:05:00
- Change the Chart Type 00:04:00
- Add a Trendline to a Chart 00:07:00
- Remove Chart Data 00:02:00
- Add chart data 00:03:00
- Missing chart data 00:05:00
- Error bars 00:04:00
- Pull a slice from a Pie Chart 00:04:00
- Label slices of a Pie Chart 00:05:00
- Histogram 00:07:00
- Paste a chart into Word 00:04:00
- Amending a chart in Word 00:03:00
- Paste-link a Chart into Word 00:05:00
- Save a workbooks as a Template 00:07:00
- Save a workbook as an XML spreadsheet 00:06:00
- Print multiple cell ranges on One Page 00:04:00
- Page set up – header footer margins – 1 pg printing 00:05:00
- Print multiple areas of a workbook 00:08:00
- Print multiple worksheets of a workbook 00:02:00
- Repeat Headings of a Row of Column 00:08:00
- Print functions to show calculations and comments 00:08:00
- Launch a specific Workbook when Excel Opens 00:04:00
- Save Time by Creating a Custom View 00:04:00
- Create a Custom Number Format 00:07:00
- Changing Text to Columns 00:06:00
- Create a Macro to Format Numbers 00:07:00
COUPON CODE – GET40
Get 40% Discount on Certificate Pre-Order.