Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot
Course Description The Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot teaches the most effective technique to understand the subject thoroughly. This course is taught …
Course DescriptionThe Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot teaches the most effective technique to understand the subject thoroughly. This course is taught by top industry experts and academic professionals. Enrol our top online courses now for a super discounted price. Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot is meticulously researched and prepared with the utmost care. All of the topics and subtopics are scientifically organised, taking into account the learner’s psychology and overall experience. All of the modules are bite-sized, audiovisual, simple to comprehend and interactive. With a rich learning experience and pleasant customer service, Academy of Skills ensures quality and care. When you buy an online course from Academy of Skills, you get full access for 365 days and full tutor support and 24×7 customer service. Most of our skilled instructors guarantee that they will answer all of your questions and make your learning experience pleasant. Furthermore, you will receive an electronic certificate immediately after finishing the Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot, which will assist you in obtaining work in the appropriate sector by enhancing your expertise and CV. You should select this Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot from Academy of Skills if you want to learn about this topic while focusing on high-quality learning from professionals and experts. There are no hidden costs or examination fees. We are entirely transparent and honest about all of the course costs.
Why Study This Online Course?This course will broaden your knowledge and add valuable skills to your resume. There are no set deadlines or instructional schedules so you can go at your own pace. You are free to study at your own speed, but to obtain the certificate; you must pass the assessment test or project. (Note: Some of our online courses do not have any MCQ examinations or assessments. We can add an assessment on request.) Our online learning platform can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer, which will be used to deliver the course. The best part is that because this course is video-based, you may pause it whenever you want to take your notes.
Why Study with the Academy of Skills?
- Audio Visual Lesson Easy to follow Audio Visual lesson with lesson control at your fingertip
- Learn anything Whether you want to develop your skills or learn a new activity, you have an online course.
- Learn Anywhere You can learn a new skill from anywhere, including the convenience of your couch.
- Access to Top Instructors Learn from alumni from prestigious universities and cultural institutions who will share their insights and knowledge.
- Instant Certificate Upon successful completion of each course, you will receive an instant digital certificate.
- Affordable Courses Best Prices With Regular Savings
- Learn Anytime Learn new skills your own pace and on your own time; study anywhere and whenever you choose.
Will I Receive A Certificate of Completion for Excel PowerQuery and PowerPivot?Yes, after completion of this course, you will be able to request a certificate of completion from the Academy of Skills. You can order the certificate with our secure payment system. Use the link at the bottom of this page to order the Certificate. An exclusive discount is offered for pre-orders. You can request for PDF Certificate, PDF Transcript, Hardcopy Certificate and Hardcopy Transcript after successfully completing the course. We offer Free UK Shipping for all Hardcopy orders. Visit the Certificate order page (https://educationtraining.org/certificate-transcript/) to purchase/claim your certificate.
- There is no formal entry requirement.
- A desire to learn
- A PC or mobile device
- Normal Pivot Table Formulas 00:10:00
- Sorting and Filtering the Pivot Table 00:01:00
- Calculated Items 00:03:00
- Calculated Fields 00:03:00
- Conditional Formatting in the Pivot Table 00:02:00
- Consolidated Pivot Tables 00:04:00
- Importing data from Excel into PowerQuery – normal data 00:09:00
- Splitting and Merging Columns in the PowerQuery 00:05:00
- Calculate age in the PowerQuery 00:03:00
- Adding Custom Calculations in PowerQuery 00:05:00
- Importing data from a website into the PowerQuery 00:04:00
- Refreshing the data in PowerQuery 00:02:00
- Importing data from Excel into PowerQuery – formatted tables 00:04:00
- Importing Access, SQL Server, and text files into PowerQuery 00:06:00
- Append Queries 00:02:00
- GroupBy Queries 00:04:00
- Merge Queries 00:04:00
- More Calculations including a conditional column in PowerQuery 00:09:00
- Activating PowerPivot 00:03:00
- Exploring the PowerPivot menus 00:04:00
- Starting the Pivot Table from PowerPivot 00:05:00
- Managing Table Relationships 00:09:00
- Slicers and Timelines in PowerPivot 00:05:00
- Using Sets in PowerPivot 00:04:00
- Importing Data directly into the PowerPivot 00:04:00
- Measures and KPI’s in PowerPivot 00:10:00
COUPON CODE – GET40
Get 40% Discount on Certificate Pre-Order.