Microsoft Windows Server 2019 for Beginner
Course DescriptionTheMicrosoft Windows Server 2019 for Beginner teaches the most effective technique to understand the subject thoroughly. This course is taught by top industry experts and academic professionals. Enrol our top online courses now for a super discounted price. Microsoft Windows Server 2019 for Beginner is meticulously researched and prepared with the utmost care. All of the topics and subtopics are scientifically organised, taking into account the learner’s psychology and overall experience. All of the modules are bite-sized, audiovisual, simple to comprehend and interactive. With a rich learning experience and pleasant customer service, Academy of Skills ensures quality and care. When you buy an online course from Academy of Skills, you get full access for 365 days and full tutor support and 24×7 customer service. Most of our skilled instructors guarantee that they will answer all of your questions and make your learning experience pleasant. Furthermore, you will receive an electronic certificate immediately after finishing the Microsoft Windows Server 2019 for Beginner, which will assist you in obtaining work in the appropriate sector by enhancing your expertise and CV. You should select this Microsoft Windows Server 2019 for Beginner from Academy of Skills if you want to learn about this topic while focusing on high-quality learning from professionals and experts. There are no hidden costs or examination fees. We are entirely transparent and honest about all of the course costs.
Why Study This Online Course?This course will broaden your knowledge and add valuable skills to your resume. There are no set deadlines or instructional schedules so you can go at your own pace. You are free to study at your own speed, but to obtain the certificate; you must pass the assessment test or project. (Note: Some of our online courses do not have any MCQ examinations or assessments. We can add an assessment on request.) Our online learning platform can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer, which will be used to deliver the course. The best part is that because this course is video-based, you may pause it whenever you want to take your notes.
Why Study with the Academy of Skills?
- Audio Visual Lesson Easy to follow Audio Visual lesson with lesson control at your fingertip
- Learn anything Whether you want to develop your skills or learn a new activity, you have an online course.
- Learn Anywhere You can learn a new skill from anywhere, including the convenience of your couch.
- Access to Top Instructors Learn from alumni from prestigious universities and cultural institutions who will share their insights and knowledge.
- Instant Certificate Upon successful completion of each course, you will receive an instant digital certificate.
- Affordable Courses Best Prices With Regular Savings
- Learn Anytime Learn new skills your own pace and on your own time; study anywhere and whenever you choose.
Will I Receive A Certificate of Completion for Microsoft Windows Server 2019 for Beginner?Yes, after completion of this course, you will be able to request a certificate of completion from the Academy of Skills. You can order the certificate with our secure payment system. Use the link at the bottom of this page to order the Certificate. An exclusive discount is offered for pre-orders. You can request for PDF Certificate, PDF Transcript, Hardcopy Certificate and Hardcopy Transcript after successfully completing the course. We offer Free UK Shipping for all Hardcopy orders. Visit the Certificate order page (https://educationtraining.org/certificate-transcript/) to purchase/claim your certificate.
- There is no formal entry requirement.
- A desire to learn
- A PC or mobile device
- Course Overview 00:07:00
- Downloading ISO and OVA Fles for VirtualBox 00:09:00
- Create a Virtual Install of Server 2019 Full GUI 00:12:00
- Create a Virtual Install of Server 2019 Core Using VirtualBox 00:13:00
- Create a Virtual Install of Windows 10 VirtualBox 00:16:00
- Taking a Snapshot of Your Current configuration 00:05:00
- Preparing Your Network for Active Directory 00:08:00
- Rename Your Server Using Powershell 00:03:00
- Assign a Static IP address Using PowerShell 00:05:00
- Install the Active Directory Domain Services Role Using Powershell 00:04:00
- Promote Server 2019 as a Domain Controller Using PowerShell 00:06:00
- Promote Server Core to a Domain Controller 00:15:00
- Add a Windows 10 Client to the Domain 00:16:00
- Create a User in Active Directory 00:04:00
- Limit computers a user can log onto 00:02:00
- Limit logon hours for a user in Windows Active Directory 00:03:00
- Reset a user’s password In Windows Active Directory _ i18F005 00:02:00
- Unlock or enable an account in Active Directory 00:03:00
- Reset a Lost Administrator password in Windows Server 00:13:00
- Create a shared folder Using Windows Server 00:05:00
- Create a Shared Folder Using Server Manager 00:06:00
- Rearm the 180-day Evaluation Period for Windows Server 00:03:00
- Rearm the 30-day Evaluation for Windows 10 00:03:00
- Windows Server 2019 Updates Settings 00:04:00
- Enable Remote Desktop Using PowerShell 00:06:00
- NTDSUTIL: Resetting the Directory Services Recovery Mode Password 00:04:00
- Create a Heads-up Display Using BgInfo 00:09:00
- Manually Enabling Remote Management 00:05:00
- Prevent automatic logoff due to inactivity 00:03:00
- How to create and link a group policy to an OU 00:05:00
- How to edit group policy objects to affect a user 00:03:00
- How to edit a group policy object to affect a computer 00:04:00
- Backup and restore Group Policy objects in Active Directory 00:04:00
- Force Screensaver and Timeouts Using Group Policy 00:07:00
- Change Users Desktop Background Using Group Policy 00:10:00
- Installing the DNS role using Server Manager 00:06:00
- Create a secondary or backup DNS server 00:08:00
- Create a secondary or backup DNS server using Server Core 00:09:00
- Create a DNS reverse lookup zone in Server 2019 00:03:00
- Create a new DNS host record 00:02:00
- Create a host Record for a new website in Microsoft DNS 00:05:00
- Creating a new MX record for a Microsoft Exchange Server in DNS 00:05:00
- Install the DHCP Role Using PowerShell 00:09:00
- Installing the DHCP Server Role Using Server Manager 00:04:00
- How to authorize/Unauthorize a DHCP server 00:03:00
- How to Edit the default gateway settings in DHCP 00:03:00
- How to edit DNS server list in DHCP 00:04:00
- Edit a DHCP Scope 00:03:00
- How to backup and restore the DHCP database 00:03:00
- Use filters in DHCP to deny clients DHCP services 00:03:00
- Create predefined options in DHCP _ i18F005 00:06:00
- Use DHCP User Classes to Assign Alternate DHCP Options 00:06:00
- Adding Additional Virtual Hard Disks 00:07:00
- How to shrink or extend a volume in Windows Server 2019 00:05:00
- How to format a volume with ReFS in Windows Server 2019 00:04:00
- How to format a volume with FAT32 in Windows Server 2019 00:03:00
- Turn the Windows firewall on and off 00:02:00
- How to Allow an Inbound Port Thru Windows Firewall 00:03:00
- Using netsh to Manage the Windows Firewall 00:05:00
- Using Powershell to Gather Firewall Information 00:05:00
- Allow PING between Windows Server and Windows 10 00:05:00
- Troubleshooting Internet Connectivity 00:17:00
- NSLookup 00:06:00
- Windows Reliability Monitor 00:05:00
- Overview of Sysinternal’s Process Explorer 00:18:00
COUPON CODE – GET40
Get 40% Discount on Certificate Pre-Order.