Operations Management – Resource Planning Course
Course DescriptionThe Operations Management – Resource Planning Course teaches the most effective technique to understand the subject thoroughly. This course is taught by top industry experts and academic professionals. Enrol our top online courses now for a super discounted price. Operations Management – Resource Planning Course is meticulously researched and prepared with the utmost care. All of the topics and subtopics are scientifically organised, taking into account the learner’s psychology and overall experience. All of the modules are bite-sized, audiovisual, simple to comprehend and interactive. With a rich learning experience and pleasant customer service, Academy of Skills ensures quality and care. When you buy an online course from Academy of Skills, you get full access for 365 days and full tutor support and 24×7 customer service. Most of our skilled instructors guarantee that they will answer all of your questions and make your learning experience pleasant. Furthermore, you will receive an electronic certificate immediately after finishing the Operations Management – Resource Planning Course, which will assist you in obtaining work in the appropriate sector by enhancing your expertise and CV. You should select this Operations Management – Resource Planning Course from Academy of Skills if you want to learn about this topic while focusing on high-quality learning from professionals and experts. There are no hidden costs or examination fees. We are entirely transparent and honest about all of the course costs.
Why Study This Online Course?This course will broaden your knowledge and add valuable skills to your resume. There are no set deadlines or instructional schedules so you can go at your own pace. You are free to study at your own speed, but to obtain the certificate; you must pass the assessment test or project. (Note: Some of our online courses do not have any MCQ examinations or assessments. We can add an assessment on request.) Our online learning platform can be accessed from any internet-connected device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer, which will be used to deliver the course. The best part is that because this course is video-based, you may pause it whenever you want to take your notes.
Why Study with the Academy of Skills?
- Audio Visual Lesson Easy to follow Audio Visual lesson with lesson control at your fingertip
- Learn anything Whether you want to develop your skills or learn a new activity, you have an online course.
- Learn Anywhere You can learn a new skill from anywhere, including the convenience of your couch.
- Access to Top Instructors Learn from alumni from prestigious universities and cultural institutions who will share their insights and knowledge.
- Instant Certificate Upon successful completion of each course, you will receive an instant digital certificate.
- Affordable Courses Best Prices With Regular Savings
- Learn Anytime Learn new skills your own pace and on your own time; study anywhere and whenever you choose.
Will I Receive A Certificate of Completion for Operations Management – Resource Planning Course?Yes, after completion of this course, you will be able to request a certificate of completion from the Academy of Skills. You can order the certificate with our secure payment system. Use the link at the bottom of this page to order the Certificate. An exclusive discount is offered for pre-orders. You can request for PDF Certificate, PDF Transcript, Hardcopy Certificate and Hardcopy Transcript after successfully completing the course. We offer Free UK Shipping for all Hardcopy orders. Visit the Certificate order page (https://educationtraining.org/certificate-transcript/) to purchase/claim your certificate.
- There is no formal entry requirement.
- A desire to learn
- A PC or mobile device
- Introduction to Operational Management Fundamentals 00:03:00
- Role of Operations Management 00:02:00
- Effectiveness vs. Efficiency 00:03:00
- Operations Technique – The Four ‘V’s 00:03:00
- Operational Strategy 00:01:00
- System View of Operations – Designing Layout 00:02:00
- Layout Design 00:03:00
- Capacity Management 00:02:00
- What is Capacity? 00:02:00
- Measuring Capacity & Utilisation 00:02:00
- What Exactly is Capacity Building? 00:01:00
- Capacity Planning 00:02:00
- Measuring Capacity 00:02:00
- Capacity Utilisation 00:03:00
- Capacity Utilisation and Effects on Product and Profit 00:01:00
- Peak and Low Utilisation 00:03:00
- Full Utilisation and How to Increase Capacity Utilisation 00:02:00
- Continuous, In Full on Time (IFOT), & Batch 00:02:00
- Work Flow 00:04:00
- Workflows and Workflow Management 00:01:00
- Workflow Characteristics 00:04:00
- Common Characteristics 00:02:00
- Workflow and Logistic Management 00:02:00
- Delivered In Full and On Time 00:01:00
- Data Collection Method 00:01:00
- Cost/Effort in Collecting the Data & Batch Processing 00:02:00
- Planning & Scheduling 00:03:00
- Operations Control and Loading 00:02:00
- Sequencing 00:02:00
- Scheduling 00:02:00
- Gantt Chart and Forward and Backward Scheduling 00:02:00
- Monitoring Workflow, How to Schedule Jobs and Priority Rules 00:03:00
- Scheduling for Service Organisations & The Theory of Constraints 00:03:00
- Sustainable Operations and Quality Management 00:02:00
- Workplace Health and Safety 00:03:00
- Managing Risks to Health and Safety at the Workplace 00:02:00
- Managing Risks – Who Should be Covered 00:02:00
- Controlling the Risks 00:02:00
- What is Environmental Sustainability? 00:02:00
- Sustainable Operations Management 00:03:00
- Quality Management 00:03:00
- Total Quality Management (TQM) 00:01:00
- TQM Strategies for Improving Operations 00:03:00
- General Methods & Tools for Internal-External Interface 00:03:00
- Operations Management Versus Project Management 00:02:00
- Project Manager and Operational Management Skills 00:01:00
- Managing a Project 00:03:00
COUPON CODE – GET40
Get 40% Discount on Certificate Pre-Order.